You are cordially invited to attend the “UPSTREAM OIL AND GAS PROFESSIONALS HIRING EVENT” hosted by the Society of Petroleum Engineers – Gulf Coast Section in partnership with Texas Workforce Solutions. We are striving to provide a platform for experienced upstream and energy professionals and industry companies to e-meet and create value for both sides.
EMPLOYERS & SPONSORS REGISTRATION closes Monday, September 28th at 5:00 p.m.
Employers, please check here to learn more.
For Sponsorship Opportunities please click here
Registration is mandatory and resume/CV must be submitted at least 48 hours before the event. Various entry times are available for registration.
Job Seeker Registration closes on Friday 9/25 at 5:00 p.m.
Please visit SPE-Gulf Coast Section website for registration information.
HIRING EVENT ENERGY INDUSTRY PANEL DISCUSSION
SPE Gulf Coast Section – Members in Transition committee presents the Event Industry Panel discussion. This portion of the event is virtual and scheduled for Friday, September 25, 2020 from 9:00am to 12:00pm. The speakers include:
- Ed Gilliard – Engineering & Finance Consultant
- Judy Lanum – Career Coach
- Julie Fehl – Career Coaching Manager
- Amanda Rico, Ph.D – Owner of Rico Editorial Services
Panel Discussion Registration: SPE-GCS events website.
Networking Suite Time slots: 9:00am-12:00pm and 12:00pm-3:00pm
- Business Development and Exploration — VAPA
- Facilities and Construction — IEEE
- HSSE & ESG, Project Management, Project Controls
- Subsurface, G&G, Reservoir — AAPG
- Drilling & Completions — Oilfield Christian Fellowship
- Digital Transformation and Emerging Technologies — PPDM
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion — ALLY by Pink Petro and AWIS
- Renewables & Sustainability — SPE
The SPE collaborates with many oil and gas and engineering organizations. To learn more about what organizations are collaborating, please click here.
hours minutes seconds
SPE Fall 2020 Hiring Event