This is an excellent platform to virtually meet experienced professionals, talk about potential openings and network. This platform is also intended to help the industry retain expertise by meeting and hiring highly qualified experienced professionals.
Hundreds of highly qualified and experienced professionals in the upstream oil and gas industry, who are members of professional organizations, are expected to attend.
Participating companies will have a booth at the virtual event and early access to resumes submitted by registered, experienced professionals.
- Business engagement in the oil and gas upstream and energy sectors.
- Have open positions (contract and/or full-time) available at the time of the hiring event or in the near future.
- The open positions should be in the areas of the collaborating oil and gas organization (upstream oil and gas or energy).
Please register here.
Fees are scaled to the number of employees.
- less than 50 = $100
- between 51-1000 = $500
- between 1000 – 3000 = $800
- greater than 3000 = $1000
The fees are used to pay for the event’s expenses and the remaining funds will be used to support the SPE Scholarship Fund. The Event Planning Team works on a volunteer basis.
Booth Space Allocation
Companies with direct hire full-time job openings will receive first priority for booth allocation. If your company would like to participate in the event but does not have any full-time open positions, or you are a staffing agency, a placement firm for contractors, or recruiter, please email us to confirm space availability or any further questions.