“Early-bird” registration for the 8:00 entry time entitles you to admission to the recruiter panel discussion from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. The panel discussion is entitled “Preparing for the Upturn”. It will be held before the job fair and seating will be limited to first 66 people who register.
“Early-bird” registration for the 8:00 entry time entitles you to admission to the recruiter panel discussion from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. Here are the headlines (below). More detail can be found on the event website here.
The Oil & Gas industry has changed dramatically over the past 5 yrs. While this has presented opportunities for many, it has also left many professionals behind and in the unemployment lines. Which begs questions such as:
- How to deal with gaps in employment history?
- How to keep skills current?
- How to transition to another part of the energy industry or a new industry?
- Which industries would my skills better translate?
- How to reinvent yourself in the energy industry?
This will be an interactive discussion from 8:00 – 10:00 a.m. including a Q/A session.